- Where the Rubber Hits the Road: Helping Consultants Become Technology Champions
Webinar Replay: Where the Rubber Hits the Road: Helping Consultants Become Technology Champions, April 25, 2019
It’s commonly believed that the battle to get consultants to invest time in project updates as well as time entry is often a losing one. But what if this wasn’t the case? What if there was a way to transform this battle between consultants, project managers, and the technology they use into a dance?
In this 45-minute webinar replay, John Ragsdale, TSIA’s distinguished vice president of technology research, and Charles Gustine, Kimble’s product marketing manager, focus on avoiding nasty surprises in project delivery. This can be accomplished by closing the loop between the plan as it was envisioned and the actual progression of delivery. This results in empowering your consultants and accessing the invaluable information they hold about their projects efficiently and effectively.
In this session, you’ll learn about:
- Working with consultants to adopt technology that will benefit them and the organization
- Shifting the conversation from entering time to estimating the amount of time remaining
- Understanding what essentials to look for in a PSA tool
- John Ragsdale, VP Technology Research, TSIA
- Charles Gustine, Product Marketing Manager, Kimble