- What are buyers of knowledge-intensive services businesses looking for in an acquisition?
What are buyers of knowledge-intensive services businesses looking for in an acquisition?
Hosted by Kimble, Equiteq – the leading M&A firm for the consulting and IT services sector – discuss the findings from their latest survey of buyers of management consulting, IT services, engineering, HR, and media & marketing firms.
During this webinar replay, Equiteq reveals:
- What EBITDA metrics buyers consider acceptable
- Which industries and consulting capabilities are in demand and who’s looking to buy
- How deals are structured
- How buyers evaluate acquisitions
- What differences you can expect between corporate buyers and private equity investors