- Maximize Your Workforce Through Intelligent Services Automation
Webinar: Maximize Your Workforce Through Intelligent Services Automation, March 27, 2019
During this webinar, Salesforce and Kimble experts will discuss a systemic approach to successfully bidding for and delivering projects in the architecture, engineering, and construction industry. The result: More frequent wins and improved delivery performance.
- High cost of sale: Bids cost up to .65% of total contract value. Invest in the right opportunities to win more frequently through demand-based forecasting
- Reactive workforce scheduling: Manual deployment (of bid and delivery teams) leads to undercapitalization of the workforce. Intelligent Automation is key to identifying and scheduling the right practitioners for the right jobs across the project lifecycle.
- Project delays and budget overruns: Complex projects require forward-looking guidance to track and remediate variance. Course correct proactively by leveraging “intelligent insights” to inform the delivery process in real time.
- Raj Chaterrjee, Enterprise Account Executive, Kimble Applications
- Lucy Butterton, VP Customer Solutions, Kimble Applications
- Andrew Bowles, UK Construction Industry Lead, Salesforce
Want an In-Depth Look at Kimble PSA?
About Our Presenters
Raj is a business development specialist who works with enterprises looking to scale rapidly. With 15 years of experience in workforce maximization, Raj is passionate about helping organizations across Europe, North America and India leverage the most valuable asset – their human capital. Through his prior roles at Deloitte, J.D. Edwards (Oracle) and Wipro, Raj has honed his consultative approach while working with the C-Level to identify, articulate, and address opportunities for businesses looking to drive revenue growth, operational and asset efficiency. He brings with it a practical understanding of enterprise Cloud applications purpose-built to address industry challenges through digitization and intelligent automation. At Kimble, Raj works with organizations where the power of workforce maximization can make a significant impact to bidding efficiency and project performance.
Lucy has been working in Professional Services for over 20 years at companies such as IBM, Edenbrook, Hitachi Consulting and Kimble Applications. Lucy has amassed a wealth of experience in a mix of Delivery, Operational and Practice management roles most notably two years running an offshore practice in India for Edenbrook and heading up the Oracle Business Intelligence practice at Hitachi Consulting before joining Kimble. Lucy now heads up the Solutions Engineering team for Europe and she has been instrumental in Kimble’s growth in the enterprise market, bringing customers such as NTT Data, Northgate Public Services, Serrala Group and Aller Media onto Kimble.
Andy Bowles leads Salesforce’s Construction Industry team. Since 2001, he has been helping companies across Europe and the Middle East drive better project outcomes through the adoption of digital construction technologies. Following a 3 year stint at the Project Planning software provider Asta Development, the authors of the popular Gantt Charting tool PowerProject, he spent the next 9 years in the Construction Project Extranet space pioneering some of the earliest work on Common Data Environments to conform to BS-1192 (reads BS-eleven ninety two), and more latterly PAS-1192 (reads PAS eleven ninety two). His growing interest in Building Information Modelling led him to lead Autodesk’s European BIM360 business for the next 4 years, before joining Salesforce in 2018, a company he had admired for a long time, having been an end user and customer of the Salesforce platform since 2005.