In order to contribute to the success of a product business, a professional services (PS) organization needs to provide the best possible enablement to customers, delivering time-to-value while maintaining the smallest possible team to do it.
PS leaders need to scale headcount and strategies in line with the business so that teams can continue to drive customer satisfaction, “referenceability,” and advocacy as the customer base grows. Doing so requires an understanding of the current pipeline, longer-term demand, project timelines, and the optimum mix of employees and contractors.
In this 45-minute webinar, Kimble’s Product Marketing Manager, Charles Gustine, explored the challenges teams face in delivering value to customers, and outlined strategies for enabling PS organizations to overcome the bottlenecks that stand in the way of success.
Who Should Attend:
- VPs, directors, or managers of professional services
- PMO and resourcing leaders
- Heads of customer success/adoption
- Aligning the organization around a vision for how services drives success
- Laying the groundwork for smooth hand-offs from sales to PS
- Anticipating upcoming resourcing needs and proactively addressing potential gaps
- Getting out of fire-fighting mode in project delivery and into fire prevention mode
- Building closer customer relationships for the long-term
Product Marketing Manager, Kimble
Charles Gustine is a learning & development specialist focused on helping customers find value in the SaaS software they purchase. After eight years of developing training solutions, he is applying an educator’s sensibility to product marketing. At Kimble, he manages product messaging for the only leading software vendor that focuses exclusively on professional services automation (PSA), and applies Kimble’s understanding of the challenges of professional services organizations to market-leading thought leadership content.