- New Survey from Kimble Shows Most American Workers Don’t Take All Their Vacation Days
New Survey from Kimble Shows Most American Workers Don’t Take All Their Vacation Days
The PTO Pressure Report
Work-life balance has been an ongoing discussion in organizations across the country for years and Kimble recently uncovered that America has a severe paid time off guilt problem which could stem from internal standards employees set for themselves and those set by employers or managers.
- Are your employees hesitant to take vacation?
- Do you know many vacation days are your employees leaving on the table?
- How is skipping vacation time impacting your employees?
- Want to know how different generations of employees value their paid time off?
Download this free report to get a better understanding of why American employees struggle to take their earned vacation time and what they can do to mitigate the guilt they have when they do take it.