- How to Achieve Better Demand Matching, Proactive Delivery, and Accurate Forecasting
How to Achieve Better Demand Matching, Proactive Delivery, and Accurate Forecasting
Consulting organizations have to deal with a certain amount of complexity to bill their clients and to understand how their business is performing. This tends to create a backward-looking focus in the business – it takes so much energy to work out what has happened that very little time is left to take corrective action. It can be described as managing through the rearview mirror.
However, the past cannot be changed, but the future is yet in your hands. And Kimble CMO, Mark Robinson, shares practical advice on how organizations can look at the future to make decisions to ultimately improve your professional services business.
In this webinar replay, “How to Achieve Better Demand Matching, Proactive Delivery, and Accurate Forecasting”, he addresses
- Using more effective dialogue between sales and delivery to improve demand matching
- Developing project manager accountability to increase proactive delivery
- Building a high degree of discipline around accurate time recording, approval, and updating to drive accurate forecasts
- Through this webinar you will come away with a clear understanding of how to successfully run your professional services business by looking forward instead of backward.
About Our Presenters
Mark Robinson has nearly 30 years in the IT industry and is a serial entrepreneur. He started his first IT Consultancy Company, Fulcrum Solutions, in 1997 with no external investment, and in just under 3 years it had reached 200 staff with offices in Edinburgh, Manchester, London and New York before being acquired by Whittman Hart in November 1999. Following the successful sale of Fulcrum, he co-founded IT consultancy Edenbrook, this time with external investment. At the time of its acquisition in 2009 by Hitachi, Edenbrook had reached over 400 people based in the UK and India.
Vicki Sanderson is a HR and Resourcing specialist who has spent over 20 years in enterprise software, with 5 of those in pure SaaS . She joined Kimble early this year and helps manage all aspects of Customer Solutions, including Kimble webinars. Vicki has been delivering customer demonstrations for over 13 years.