- How Kimble Provides the Data to Drive Decision-Making at Savvas
Kimble has “a competent, professional and talented services team – we are forming a strong business partnership.”
Chris Mannix, Director of Professional Services, Savvas
Savvas‘ North American school curriculum products and services arm adopted Kimble in May, 2017, having previously relied on home-grown technology and spreadsheets which required a great deal of laborious manual work.
They quickly experienced significant benefit, finding they are now able to attach resources to engagements ahead of time with greater confidence.
Working in partnership with Kimble’s services team, Savvas is updating its work processes to maximize benefit from the powerful Professional Services Automation solution. Director of Professional Services Chris Mannix said:
“Using Kimble and Salesforce allows us to track and analyze what we are selling and then what we are servicing.”
Kimble has had a positive impact on Savvas’ culture. Having a source of accurate, real-time data to draw on enables managers to make better-informed decisions more quickly. This engenders a more forward-looking approach to managing sales, resources and delivery. Chris said:
“This means we can take better care of our customers”.
Using Kimble PSA, Savvas is able to:
- Use data to inform decision-making
- Provide better customer service
- Track and analyze sales and services
- Improved customer satisfaction
- Better integration between sales and delivery
- Optimized resource deployment
- Streamlined operational efficiency
- Positive impact on workplace culture