- Download white paper: SPI Research 2015 Professional Services Global Pricing Report
Download white paper: SPI Research 2015 Professional Services Global Pricing Report
Building on the success of the 2011 PS Global Pricing report, in this report Service Performance Insight, LLC provides a comprehensive study of global PS bill rates, workforce composition and utilization. This independent study co-sponsored by Kimble Applications profiles published and realized bill rates and billable utilization across 12 job roles. The report profiles 13 service industry segments such as IT and management consulting as well as embedded PS roles within Software, SaaS, hardware, networking and security product organizations. Insights are provided by region for 9 geographic regions.
This PS Pricing report also focuses on key metrics and business applications to effectively price and win consulting proposals.
What this report contains:
- Pricing trends and challenges.
- Job roles and job descriptions for 12 consulting positions.
- Workforce composition and structure – PS sub-vertical profiles of workforce composition,pricing, utilization metrics and annual revenue targets.
- Utilization – for 12 job titles by PS industry vertical, organization size and geography.
- Bill rates – published and realized bill rates for 12 job titles by PS industry vertical, organizationsize and geography.
- Professional Service business applications.
Download your free copy of this informative white paper below.