Kimble Applications Limited (“Kimble”, “we”, “us” or “our”) collect information about customers/prospects in order to contact them with relevant information about the use (or potential use) of Kimble for Professional Services Automation (PSA).
Kimble cares about your privacy and takes measures to safeguard and protect your personal data. This privacy statement (“Policy”) covers the information practices, including how the Company collects, uses, shares and secures the personal information you provide directly or via https://www.kimbleapps.com.
1. About us and your data protection regulator
- Kimble is registered under the Data Protection Act 2018, with registration number: ZA306032. Any queries regarding data protection should be addressed to the contact listed in Section 11 of this policy.
- The Information Commissioner’s Office (“ICO”) is the office appointed by the UK Government with responsibility for data protection, and the ICO can assist with any complaints or questions you may have. They can be contacted at ico.org.uk.
2. Information that we process about you in respect to interactions with Kimble
By interacting with Kimble (e.g. accessing the Kimble Applications website or speaking to a Business Development Representative) we process a certain amount of amount of information including your personal data on your behalf
This section sets out all of the information that we may process on your behalf.
- Information provided by you when interacting with Kimble:
- your name, title, contact details (such as phone number, , email address, LinkedIn contact) and email marketing preference (“Contact Details”);
- your Employer company details (including your Company Name, Company Address, Website URL, Number of employees, Industry Classification Codes, Annual Revenue) (“Employer company details”);
- your interest in collateral such as Webinars, Podcasts, White papers, User Group meetings and other events relevant to the Kimble application or the Professional Services Industry. (“Content Preferences”);
- your contact with Kimble such as emails, telephone calls with Business Development Representatives. This includes analytics about your interactions with Kimble’s website, such as where you clicked from (to come to the site), which pages you looked at, search terms used to find us, date and time of your visit. (“Kimble Contact history”); and
- your consent for us to hold your data (if you have supplied it), or instructions not to be contacted (aka Opt out) for other types of communications. (“Preferences & Basis for Consent”)
3. How we collect that information
- We collect information about you in the following ways:
- When you register for additional information on our website.
- If you provide your contact details whilst attending a trade show.
- If your details are already available via LinkedIn and available to a member of our Marketing team.
- Analytics from your use of our website that you access via your web browser.
- Via targeted information relating to Professional Services companies, obtained from 3rd party marketing companies. We only use reputable companies who are GDPR compliant.
4. Purposes of processing your personal data
4.1. To provide educational content concerning best practice in the services industry and relevant content about Kimble: We only process your personal data after applying a scoring algorithm (with criteria based on size/industry/role) to ensure that the content is likely to be relevant, as opposed to performing mass marketing campaigns.
- Follow up on a request: If you have contacted us for additional information, or a product demonstration. This could be in the form of a product demo, or follow up phone call.
- Best practice guidance: If you have contacted us with an inquiry about the PSA domain (e.g. best practice guides) as opposed to providing product information.
- Event information: To enable you to register for events such as Webinars, Training courses, User Groups, Podcasts.
- Research & Development: Product Research and Development to store feedback on functionality which may be included in our product in the future.
4.2. To prepare and share statistical reports – we may aggregate and anonymize your information with that of other visitors, for the purposes of better understanding the activity on our website.
4.3. To meet legal or regulatory requirements – we are required to comply with certain legal and regulatory requirements when providing services to our customers and we may process personal data in order to comply with these requirements. Occasionally, we may be asked to provide certain information to regulators or law enforcement agencies and we will comply with these requests where legally required or permitted. This processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we, your Employer or the regulator or law enforcement agency are subject.
- We use the following categories of cookies when you access our Solution via a web browser or mobile application:
- Necessary cookies: These are cookies that are required for the operation of the website. They include, for example, cookies that enable you to log into parts of the website.
- Analytical cookies: These cookies allow us to recognize and count the number of visitors to the website and to see how they move around within the website when they are using it. This helps us to improve the way the website works, for example, by ensuring that users are finding what they are looking for easily.
|Necessary Cookies||PHPSESSID||Necessary cookies enable core functionality. The website cannot function properly without these cookies, and can only be disabled by changing your browser preferences.|
|Necessary Cookies||cookiesAccepted||Necessary cookies enable core functionality. The website cannot function properly without these cookies, and can only be disabled by changing your browser preferences.|
|Necessary Cookies||cookiesAcceptedAnalytics||Necessary cookies enable core functionality. The website cannot function properly without these cookies, and can only be disabled by changing your browser preferences.|
|Analytical cookies||'_ga','_gat_UA','_gid','_gac_UA-22524254-1','_gat_UA-22524254-1','gclid','utm_campaign','utm_content','utm_medium','utm_source','utm_term'||Analytical cookies for us to better craft the user experience based on your page view experiences.|
|'NID'||Used by Google for delivering Google Maps on the website|
|YouTube||'GPS','PREF','VISITOR_INFO1_LIVE','YSC','remote_sid','nextId','requests'||Used by YouTube to deliver content & video on the website|
|DoubleClick||'IDE','test_cookie'||Used by Google for delivering advertising via YouTube|
|Vimeo||'vuid'||Used by Vimeo to deliver content & video on the website|
|G2Crowd||'__cfduid','_session_id','mp_6b2f1bd84e9deef411802c5b0b2536df_mixpanel','auot-cookie','eventsidentified','events_distinct_id','_gid','_gat','_ga','atuvs','atuvc'||Used by G2Crowd for analytical purposes|
|Hotjar||'_hjIncludedInSample'||Used by Hotjar for analytical purposes|
|'bcookie','lidc','BizoID','UserMatchHistory','lang'||Used by LinkedIn for analytical and advertising purposes|
|Pardot||'visitor_id306861','visitor_id306861-hash','pardot','lpv306861','tuuid','tuuid_lu'||Used by Pardot for targeting and analytical purposes|
|'fr'||Used by Facebook for targeting and analytical purposes|
|VWO||'_vis_opt_exp_7_goal_1','_vis_opt_exp_7_goal_2','_vis_opt_exp_7_goal_3','_vis_opt_exp_7_goal_4','_vis_opt_exp_7_goal_200','_vis_opt_exp_7_combi','_vis_opt_exp_7_exclude','_vis_opt_exp_7_split','_vis_opt_exp_7_combi_choose','_vis_opt_exp_8_goal_1','_vis_opt_exp_8_goal_2','_vis_opt_exp_8_goal_3','_vis_opt_exp_8_goal_4','_vis_opt_exp_8_goal_200','_vis_opt_exp_8_combi','_vis_opt_exp_8_exclude','_vis_opt_exp_8_split','_vis_opt_exp_8_combi_choose','_vis_opt_exp_12_goal_1','_vis_opt_exp_12_goal_2','_vis_opt_exp_12_goal_3','_vis_opt_exp_12_goal_4','_vis_opt_exp_12_goal_200','_vis_opt_exp_12_combi','_vis_opt_exp_12_exclude','_vis_opt_exp_12_split','_vis_opt_exp_12_combi_choose'||Used by VWO for analytical purposes|
- If you want to delete any cookies that are already on your computer or device, please refer to the help and support area on your internet browser or device for instructions on how to locate the file or directory that stores cookies. By deleting our cookies or disabling future cookies you may not be able to access certain areas or features of our Solution.
- To opt out of Google Analytics cookies across all websites, please visit: Google Analytics Opt-out Browser Add-on and for other third party cookies relating to behavioral advertising, please go to www.youronlinechoices.eu. Opting out does not mean you will no longer receive online advertising. It does mean that the company or companies from which you opted out will no longer deliver adverts tailored to your web preferences and usage patterns, so you may see a greater number of adverts that are irrelevant to you and your preferences.
6. Sharing your personal data
- We may use carefully selected third parties to carry out certain activities such as data hosting or the operational support of the Website.
- We occasionally share data with 3rd parties with whom we collaborate in joint marketing efforts, such as web-based seminars (AKA “webcasts” or “webinars”) for which the 3rd party may be a co-presenter or co-promoter.
- We may provide contact information, such as email addresses, to ad networks (such as AdWords and LinkedIn) to enable the targeting of relevant content.
- We do not sell mailing lists to third parties for their marketing purposes.
- Where required or permitted by law, your information may be provided to others, such as regulators and law enforcement agencies.
7. For how long do we retain your personal data
- We store personal data in line with legal, regulatory, financial and good-practice business requirements and in accordance with the Kimble archiving policy.
8. Your rights because we process your personal data
- To exercise any of the rights outlined below, because we process your personal data, you should contact us as per section 11.
- You have a right to:
- access your personal data;
- rectify your personal data if it is inaccurate or incomplete;
- obtain erasure of your personal data where there is no compelling reason for its continued processing in certain circumstances;
- obtain restriction of processing of your personal data in certain circumstances;
- object to processing of your personal data in certain circumstances (including when it is processed on the basis of a legitimate interest, provided that in this case, you give details about why you object and your particular situation);
- object to receiving direct marketing, if your personal data is used for direct marketing;
- receive your personal data in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format in certain circumstances;
- lodge a complaint with a supervisory authority, which is the ICO (and the details are provided above); and
- object to and not to be subject to a decision based solely on automated processing, including profiling, which produces legal effects or significantly affects you.
9. Cross border transfers of personal data
- We do not transfer your personal data outside of the European Union, except to carefully selected third parties that we have instructed to help us with the operation of our website.
- In the case of transfers outside of the European Union, we rely on one of the European Commission’s decisions of adequacy (for example, relying on a Privacy Shield certification where the transfer contains a US entity); or we will use reasonable efforts to put in place appropriate safeguards to cover transfers of your personal data including, for example, through the use of approved standard-form contracts (standard contractual clauses/data protection clauses adopted by the European Commission). Please click here for a link to the standard contractual/data protection clauses and click here for more information about the Privacy Shield for US companies.
10. How and when we may change this Policy
- We will keep this Policy under review and any changes made from time to time will be posted on this page. Please check back regularly to keep informed of updates or changes to this Policy.
- This Policy was last updated in May 2018.
11. Contacting us
Questions regarding this Privacy Statement or the information practices of the Company’s Web sites and Services should be directed to [email protected], or Kimble Compliance, Kimble Applications, 100 Union Street, London, SE1 0NL.
If you with to remove yourself from our existing contact list, please click on the link here