- Vice President of Acquisition Marketing (US)
Location: Boston, MA | Department: Marketing | Salary: Competitive
Vice President of Acquisition Marketing (US)
Kimble Applications is a global leader in professional services automation (PSA) software. We help consulting businesses and other professional services organizations scale faster and succeed. Our application helps those companies sell, resource and deliver projects better using a modern SaaS application built on the Salesforce platform. Kimble is the only leading vendor that focuses exclusively on PSA so we’re able to put all of our energy into innovation, ease of use and adoption around our customers’ key service processes. Built to work seamlessly with CRM, Kimble PSA drives a forward-looking focus and faster decision making with intelligent insights and guidance.
Kimble continues to grow fast – 400% over the last three years – following a significant investment from top growth equity firm Accel-KKR in 2018. We have been recognized, based on user reviews, as the clear leader of the G2 Momentum Grid for PSA for the last three seasons.
Our culture is fun and purposeful. We are open to new ideas and challenges; we’re supportive and honest, and we’re passionate about growth – for our people, our customers and our company.
Kimble is looking for a proven Acquisition Marketing expert to play a key role in the next stage of our growth. The VP of Acquisition Marketing will take a hands-on approach to developing, interpreting and utilizing empirical data to create and implement a proactive strategy. These programs will include outreach to our existing (and enhanced) database through integrated multi-touch campaigns, along with a dedicated Business Development team for targeted outreach. The VP of Acquisition Marketing will lead a team charged with funnel optimization and delivering a best-in-class demand generation engine.
In this role you will:
- Lead acquisition marketing strategy and delivery, driving Kimble growth.
- Create a repeatable, predictable inbound lead strategy with a department that is obsessed with continuous improvement through data analysis obtained from our existing marketing analytics tech stack.
- Drive business metrics including opportunities, leads, MQL’s and SQL’s. Utilize historical data to influence strategy and outreach.
- Obsessively measure performance and cost per acquisition, improving response by enhancing current initiatives and identifying creative and innovative sources for lead generation.
- Own the coordination, implementation, tracking effectiveness and results of all acquisition campaigns.
- Design and plan integrated campaigns that reach the Kimble ICP to generate a winnable pipeline.
- Report and interpret metrics to provide valuable business data and solutions to Executive Board and senior leadership
- Build and maintain high-value target databases.
- Manage an in-house team plus 3rd party suppliers to ensure maximum performance.
- Manage key relationships between Marketing, Product and Sales to ensure strategic and functional alignment.
- Work with product and content marketing teams to produce engaging assets and ensure consistent message, voice, and experience across all campaigns.
- Track record of building, managing and improving B2B marketing campaigns within a fast-growing enterprise software business
- Demonstrated impact on revenue and growth in a high growth business
- Strong interpersonal, problem solving and communication skills
- Strong analytical skills, data-driven, growth-orientated
- Hands-on experience and expertise in demand and lead generation.
- A firm grasp of and passion for the latest digital and direct marketing strategies
- Innovative ideas and the ability to execute quickly and effectively
- Leadership experience
The right candidate will enjoy:
- Being part of a fast-growth SaaS company
- Contributing to our cultural and strategic makeup
- Helping us improve our processes and systems
- The opportunity to play an influential role in the company performance