- Technical Product Support Specialist (UK)
Location: London UK | Department: Customer For Life | Salary: Competitive
Technical Product Support Specialist (UK)
Kimble Applications is a global leader in professional services automation (PSA) software. We help consulting businesses and other professional services organizations scale faster and succeed. Our application helps those companies sell, resource and deliver projects better using a modern SaaS application built on the Salesforce platform. Kimble is the only leading vendor that focuses exclusively on PSA so we’re able to put all of our energy into innovation, ease of use and adoption around our customers’ key service processes. Built to work seamlessly with CRM, Kimble PSA drives a forward-looking focus and faster decision making with intelligent insights and guidance.
Kimble continues to grow fast – 400% over the last three years – following a significant investment from top growth equity firm Accel-KKR in 2018. We have been recognized, based on user reviews, as the clear leader of the G2 Momentum Grid for PSAfor the last two seasons.
Our culture is fun and purposeful. We are open to new ideas and challenges; we’re supportive and honest, and we’re passionate about growth – for our people, our customers and our company.
As a Technical Product Support Specialist you will play a critical role in helping our global customers achieve success by managing relationships and responding to their questions and service requests. You aren’t afraid to get your hands dirty to tackle any issues with the product. You will work closely with our Development team resolve support issues. You will interact with our Implementations team to build a solid understanding of customer needs, core requirements and trends in product usage.
This is an excellent opportunity for a high-energy, driven, and technically creative individual who loves working with SAAS products, to tinker with application, interested in adding value, learning, and growing with the organization. You will be an integral part of a small, but growing global team and have the opportunity to influence change across the organization.
Provide support and technical issue resolution to our global customer base.
- Present customers with continuous updates and solutions within our SLAs until resolution
- Document support tickets for all customer interactions and inquires until resolution
- Build deep knowledge of Kimble products and become a subject matter expert.
- Investigate current business processes to identify problems, complexities, non-value-added steps, and inefficiencies that can be improved
- Assist with knowledge transfer to both external customers and internal teams.
- Work closely with the development team on troubleshooting escalated issues, providing detailed input to diagnose and resolve client issues
- Participate in generating training materials, knowledge base articles, and occasionally customer facing documentation
- Self-motivated with a strong desire to deliver results in a fast-paced complex environment
- 2-4 years Customer Support or Technical Support experience for SaaS based solutions
- Proven ability to manage and prioritize multiple tasks and projects
- Strong understanding CRM solutions – Salesforce and Zendesk a plus
- Bachelor’s Degree in Computer Science, Information Technology, or related degree
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Knowledge of general software development processes
- Demonstrated ability to build and maintain positive relationships, team objectives and owning the customer experience to the highest satisfaction until resolution
- Competitive basic salary commensurate with experience
- Performance related bonus
- Family private medical insurance
- Income protection insurance (75% of Basic Salary)
- Life cover
- A pension contribution equivalent to 3% of Basic Salary
- 25 days holiday
- Applicants must have the right to live and work in the country for which they are applying
- Kimble operates pre-employment background checking