- Senior Account Executive (US)
Location: San Francisco (CA), Boston (MA), Chicago (IL), Atlanta (GA), Park City (UT) | Department: Sales | Salary: Competitive
Senior Account Executive (US)
Kimble Applications is a global leader in professional services automation (PSA) software. We help consulting businesses and other professional services organizations scale faster and succeed. Our application helps those companies sell, resource and deliver projects better using a modern SaaS application built on the Salesforce platform. Kimble is the only leading vendor that focuses exclusively on PSA so we’re able to put all of our energy into innovation, ease of use and adoption around our customers’ key service processes. Built to work seamlessly with CRM, Kimble PSA drives a forward-looking focus and faster decision making with intelligent insights and guidance.
Kimble continues to grow fast – 400% over the last three years – following a significant investment from top growth equity firm Accel-KKR in 2018. We have been recognized, based on user reviews, as the clear leader of the G2 Momentum Grid for PSAfor the last two seasons.
Our culture is fun and purposeful. We are open to new ideas and challenges; we’re supportive and honest, and we’re passionate about growth – for our people, our customers and our company.
Kimble Applications is seeking a passionate and highly experienced Account Manager who will partner with our prospects and customers to ensure their long-term success. You will be responsible for working independently to develop productive relationships with your prospects and portfolio of assigned customers, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders. You will liaise between customers and Kimble cross-functional internal teams to ensure the timely and successful delivery of Kimble according to customer needs and best practice processes.
- Operating as the prime contact for prospects and key customers
- Developing and managing relationships with prospect and key customer stakeholders
- Managing the sales-cycle and ensuring the effective deployment of Kimble pre-sales resources
- Presenting to and building relationships with C-level executives
- Providing an accurate and timely sales forecast
- Demonstrating the key differentiators; potential outcomes and associated business value
- Achieve/exceed an annual sales quota based on an ARR bookings target
- Working with Kimble marketing and strategic partners to build relationships, cultivate new opportunities and establish a strong pipeline
- Creating satisfied and referenceable customers
- Engage with enterprise accounts (1000+ users) and some mid-market (100-1000 users) prospects
- Minimum 10 years plus proven sales track record in the software or consulting industries
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including C-level
- Experience in managing the complex sale and delivering client-focused solutions based on specific customer needs
- Experience of selling sophisticated SaaS business applications preferred
- Knowledge of IT Consulting and Management Consulting business operations is desirable
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- Competitive basic salary commensurate with experience
- Performance related bonus
- Company health & dental plan
- 401(k) program
- 20 days holiday
- 8 days paid US bank holidays
- Applicants must have the right to live and work in the country for which they are applying
- Kimble operates pre-employment background checking