- Current Opportunities
- Release Manager
Location: UK | Function: Product Engineering
Kimble is a cloud-based Professional Services Automation (PSA) solution which streamlines business processes, drives cost efficiencies and delivers the engine for growth within services companies. It enables the holistic management of an entire business, rather than the traditionally narrow focus on operations, sales or delivery. In a single product, Kimble provides the combined functionality of proposal management, delivery, time & expense recording and financial reporting systems, thereby dramatically reducing process complexity and boosting productivity. It is the only genuinely integrated solution providing support for all the key business processes.
Kimble offers superior insight with real-time diagnostics and KPI reporting, which gives instant visibility into the health of a business and allows customers to better plan and control their future. From sales, through delivery, to billing, Kimble will measure and accurately report your current and projected performance and facilitate the appropriate adjustments in resourcing. Kimble is the only PSA tool designed by experts from within the industry. Our rich understanding of business needs and the broader Professional Services business environment has been critical to the success of Kimble’s product design, implementation and after sales support.
Kimble was designed and built for the Force.com platform and closely integrates with Salesforce’s Sales Cloud which provides complimentary CRM functionality. Since our foundation in 2010, Kimble has become one of the most successful ISV’s available on Salesforce’s AppExchange. We have continually grown year over year and have recently secured significant investment from the prestigious Silicon-Valley based technology investor, Accel-KKR, to fuel further expansion.
We are proud to have a loyal customer base that has consistently rated us as a category leader in G2, and are committed to delivering an excellent experience through our product and our people that will keep us there.
Our teams are a dynamic mix of talented and ambitious people who share a passion to improve the way Professional Services companies do business. We are an equal opportunities employer and we operate a recruitment policy that welcomes diversity and flexible working patterns to achieve our aim of attracting the very best people to our company.
As Kimble’s Release Manager you will be an integral part of our Product Engineering team; drawing together various elements of a Kimble Release as well as Kimble add-ons and extensions. You will focus on end-to-end completeness of new features and their readiness for release.
- Overall tracking and coordination of the various aspects of a Kimble release, including our Kimble PSA application, Kimble PSA add-ons and Kimble Implementation tooling
- Liaising with our Product Management, Product Development, Test, Education and Operations teams to plan and track our release lifecycle
- Focussing on end-to-end completeness of new features and their readiness for release, additionally drawing together activities such as
- Updates to our standard reports and translations,
- Managing release notes,
- Coordination of release to demo and standard template environments,
- Coordination of release to cycle to preview, sandbox and production environment
- BA/BS Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent industry experience
- 5+ years previous relevant experience; either in a release manager role or technically focused project manager role for Software implementation
- SAAS Product Industry experience