- Mid-Market Account Executive (US)
Location: San Francisco (CA), Boston MA, Park City (UT), Atlanta (GA), Chicago (IL) | Department: Sales | Salary: Competitive
Mid-Market Account Executive (US)
Kimble Applications is a global leader in professional services automation (PSA) software. We help consulting businesses and other professional services organizations scale faster and succeed. Our application helps those companies sell, resource and deliver projects better using a modern SaaS application built on the Salesforce platform. Kimble is the only leading vendor that focuses exclusively on PSA so we’re able to put all of our energy into innovation, ease of use and adoption around our customers’ key service processes. Built to work seamlessly with CRM, Kimble PSA drives a forward-looking focus and faster decision making with intelligent insights and guidance.
Kimble continues to grow fast – 400% over the last three years – following a significant investment from top growth equity firm Accel-KKR in 2018. We have been recognized, based on user reviews, as the clear leader of the G2 Momentum Grid for PSAfor the last two seasons.
Our culture is fun and purposeful. We are open to new ideas and challenges; we’re supportive and honest, and we’re passionate about growth – for our people, our customers and our company.
Kimble Applications is seeking an ambitious sales executive who will drive our acquisition of new customers in Kimble’s principal target market – IT and Management Consulting Firms. You will be responsible for working independently to develop productive relationships, connecting with key business executives and stakeholders. You will liaise between prospects and Kimble cross-functional internal teams to manage the sale and deliver new business to meet your forecast.
- Rigorous prospect qualification
- Developing and managing relationships with prospects stakeholders
- Managing the sales-cycle and ensuring the effective deployment of Kimble pre-sales resources
- Presenting to and building relationships with C-level executives
- Providing an accurate and timely sales forecast
- Demonstrating the key Kimble differentiators in support of the prospect’s priority outcomes and associated derived business value
- Achieve/exceed an annual sales quota based on an ARR bookings target
- Engage with predominantly mid-market companies (100-1000 users)
- Working with Kimble marketing and strategic partners to cultivate new opportunities and establish a strong pipeline
- Creating satisfied and referenceable customers
- Minimum 2-3 years plus proven sales track record in the software, consulting or high technology industries
- Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including C-level
- Experience of selling business applications on a SaaS platform preferred
- Knowledge of IT Consulting and Management Consulting business operations is desirable
- Excellent listening, negotiation and presentation skills
- Excellent verbal and written communications skills
- BA/BS degree or equivalent experience
- Competitive basic salary commensurate with experience
- Performance related bonus
- Company health & dental plan
- 401(k) program
- 20 days holiday
- 8 days paid US holidays
- Applicants must have the right to live and work in the country for which they are applying
- Kimble operates pre-employment background checking