- Customer Success Manager (US)
Location: Park City, UT | Department: Customer For Life | Salary: Competitive
Customer Success Manager (US)
Kimble Applications is a global leader in professional services automation (PSA) software. We help consulting businesses and other professional services organizations scale faster and succeed. Our application helps those companies sell, resource and deliver projects better using a modern SaaS application built on the Salesforce platform. Kimble is the only leading vendor that focuses exclusively on PSA so we’re able to put all of our energy into innovation, ease of use and adoption around our customers’ key service processes. Built to work seamlessly with CRM, Kimble PSA drives a forward-looking focus and faster decision making with intelligent insights and guidance.
Kimble continues to grow fast – 400% over the last three years – following a significant investment from top growth equity firm Accel-KKR in 2018. We have been recognized, based on user reviews, as the clear leader of the G2 Momentum Grid for PSAfor the last two seasons.
Our culture is fun and purposeful. We are open to new ideas and challenges; we’re supportive and honest, and we’re passionate about growth – for our people, our customers and our company.
As a Customer Success Manager, you will be responsible for the customer’s journey with Kimble. After deploying our PSA solution, you’ll be responsible for ongoing enablement of the customer and identify training, upsell and services opportunities, sharing best practices and ensure optimal Kimble value and full adoption within the customers organization.
Your objective is to create a high level of customer satisfaction and loyalty, by building solid relationships with our customers. You are the face of Kimble and you will liaise between the customer’s executives, management, operations, business stakeholders and key-users on the one hand and Kimble development. product support, implementation partners and professional services on the other. You will play a crucial role in reporting back and interacting with these departments in order to have them understand our customer needs, create visibility and assist in improving (Customer Success) processes and product.
Being a Customer Success Manager include activities such as: visiting customers, writing up field notes and capturing ideas and requirements that will improve our products and services. You will be responsible for managing customers by communicating regularly with these customers and evaluate satisfaction and proactively identify upcoming needs. In short; you will manage the customer journey through all phases of the relationship.
You’re passionate about driving and owning customer success and you are taking responsibility for any follow ups needed. You are willing to go the extra mile for our customers in order to make sure our customers get what they need.
We are looking for Customer Success Managers who know how to approach customers in a proactive, polite, direct and consultative manner.
- Build and maintain strong relationships with assigned accounts; create trust with key customer stakeholders ensuring high degree of customer satisfaction and brand loyalty
- On-board new accounts and ensure a successful implementation
- Diligently capture, track & monitor customer activities and their status and identify areas of concern and opportunity
- Manage incoming service requests
- (project) Manage Kimble upgrades completing Sandbox, testing and production Go-Live
- Increasing customers’ understanding of Kimble PSA solution to drive full product adoption
- Map the Customer Journey and capture best practices.
- Safeguard renewals and prevent churn
- Increase customer references
- Principle contact for a portfolio of about 25 customers
- Lead escalations by representing the customer and manage customer expectations
- Create and own customer account plans
- Perform internal and external periodic 360 business reviews
- BA/BS Degree in Computer Science or related field or equivalent industry experience
- Must embrace change, new challenges and learning – you will need to become an expert in deploying Kimble PSA solution in a fast-paced environment
- Preferably: professional services domain expertise
- Knowledge of SalesForce.com
- Knowledge and appreciation of cloud-based technologies
- Willingness to travel up to 40%
- Strong written and verbal communication, ability to listen.
- Ability to lead and manage effectively.
- Self-starter, highly motivated and a good team player
- Passion for customer success, consultancy and customer services
- Able to manage the longevity of any relationship (conflict resolution skills)
- High sense of operational excellence, disciplined working and effective time management
- Ability to accept and deliver feedback
- Competitive basic salary commensurate with experience
- Performance related bonus
- Company health & dental plan
- 401(k) program
- 20 days holiday
- 8 days paid US holidays
- Applicants must have the right to live and work in the US
- Kimble operates pre-employment background checking