- Professional Services – Functional Consultant (UK)
Location: London UK | Department: Customer For Life | Salary: Competitive
Professional Services – Functional Consultant (UK)
Kimble Applications is a global leader in professional services automation (PSA) software. We help consulting businesses and other professional services organizations scale faster and succeed. Our application helps those companies sell, resource and deliver projects better using a modern SaaS application built on the Salesforce platform. Kimble is the only leading vendor that focuses exclusively on PSA so we’re able to put all of our energy into innovation, ease of use and adoption around our customers’ key service processes. Built to work seamlessly with CRM, Kimble PSA drives a forward-looking focus and faster decision making with intelligent insights and guidance.
Kimble continues to grow fast – 400% over the last three years – following a significant investment from top growth equity firm Accel-KKR in 2018. We have been recognized, based on user reviews, as the clear leader of the G2 Momentum Grid for PSAfor the last two seasons.
Our culture is fun and purposeful. We are open to new ideas and challenges; we’re supportive and honest, and we’re passionate about growth – for our people, our customers and our company.
As a Functional Consultant, you are responsible for assisting with and/or leading functional implementations of Kimble, as well as supporting Business Consultants in delivering business change. This includes activities such as: running workshops, capturing requirements, configuring Kimble based on gathered requirements, testing support, training customers, Kimble activation, and post go-live stabalization.
Your objective is to provide quality deliverables, to budget, while working with Technical Services, Product team, Customer Success, and implementation partners. You will play a crucial role in interacting with our internal departments to have them understand our customer needs, and assist in improving our internal processes and product.
- Provide domain knowledge and expertise to support the sales team
- Gather and document functional requirements
- Provide functional consultancy on Kimble features aligned to customer’s business needs
- Carry out Kimble configuration in line with requirements
- Perform Quality Assurance checks for Kimble Implementations
- Carry out Services work for customers or support our partners in providing Services work for customers
- Improve, develop and share best practices with team members
- Work closely with Support, Technical Services, Development and Products teams
- Think strategically about the long-term impact of solutions on the customer environment, resources and ability to be successful
- BA/BS Degree in Computer Science, related fields, or equivalent industry experience
- Ability to embrace change, new challenges and learning – you will need to become an expert in deploying Kimble PSA solution in a fast-paced environment
- Knowledge of SalesForce.com
- Professional services domain experience
- Knowledge and appreciation of cloud-based technologies
- Willingness to travel
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to listen
- Ability to lead and manage effectively
- Self-starter, highly motivated and a good team player
- Passion for consultancy and customer service
- High sense of operational excellence, disciplined working and effective time management
- Ability to accept and deliver feedback
- Competitive basic salary commensurate with experience
- Performance related bonus
- Family private medical insurance
- Income protection insurance (75% of Basic Salary)
- Life cover
- A pension contribution equivalent to 3% of Basic Salary
- 25 days holiday
- Applicants must have the right to live and work in the country for which they are applying
- Kimble operates pre-employment background checking