- Webinar Replay | Adopting best practice processes to catalyze your growth and increase the value of services within a technology business
Webinar Replay | Adopting best practice processes to catalyze your growth and increase the value of services within a technology business
Managing a high performing professional services (PS) team in a specialist consulting firm is hard enough. But achieving this within a PS team within a technology firm, where selling hardware or software is the primary focus of the company, can be even more challenging.
This webinar contrasts the challenges facing those who run teams in specialist PS firms and those who run PS teams within technology firms and discusses best practices for overcoming them. It provides practical advice on how to make improvements in your team’s performance, the level of understanding and consistency between sales and delivery, the effectiveness of the entire organization and customer satisfaction.
Whether you are running a services team for the first time or have done so for many years, this 50-minute webinar will help you assess how well you deliver your services and enable you to identify opportunities for improvement.
Presented by: Shane Anastasi, PS Principles founder and CirrusCPQ managing partner (and former VP North America, Kimble Applications)
Shane brings twenty years of learning from managing professional services teams in IBM, Vignette, BigMachines and Salesforce.com to a topic that many professional services executives struggle to find the time to adequately address. His experience includes best practices from roles spanning sales, delivery, and operational management. He the author of ‘The Seven Principles of Professional Services’, a book that is fast becoming the standard for professional services consultant development and training, and has trained thousands of consultants.
Key Learning Objectives
– Recognize the different challenges and KPIs between running PS teams in independent firms and those doing so within a technology firm
– How to apply different approaches to overcome these different challenges and improve your team’s performance
– Practical advice on how to improve the relationship between technology sales and delivery to increase overall company performance
– Gain greater recognition for the contribution of you and your services team within the overall organization