Kimble Applications is a global leader in Professional Services Automation (PSA) software. We help consulting businesses and other professional services organizations scale faster and succeed. Our application helps those companies sell, resource and deliver projects better using a modern SaaS application built on the Salesforce platform. Kimble is the only leading vendor that focuses exclusively on PSA so we’re able to put all of our energy into innovation, ease of use and adoption around our customers’ key service processes. Built to work seamlessly with CRM, Kimble PSA drives a forward-looking focus and faster decision making with intelligent insights and guidance.
Kimble continues to grow fast – 400% over the last three years – following a significant investment from top growth equity firm Accel-KKR in 2018. We have been recognized, based on user reviews, as the clear leader of the G2 Momentum Grid for PSA for the last two seasons.
Our culture is fun and purposeful. We are open to new ideas and challenges; we’re supportive and honest, and we’re passionate about growth – for our people, our customers and our company.
As a Functional Consultant, you are responsible for leading all functional aspects of Kimble implementations. This includes activities such as running workshops, reviewing business process, capturing requirements, configuring Kimble based on gathered requirements, support of testing, customer training and post go-live stabilization.
Your objective is to deliver a system and a way of working that supports the needs of customers who are fully ready to adopt Kimble at the heart of their business. You will work closely with Project Managers and Technical Consultants within the PS Team to achieve this success. Additionally, you will be a key owner or contributor to our internal processes, methods and tools to ensure we deliver consistently and efficiently to customers.
· Undertake business impact assessments to highlight process changes
· Gather and document functional requirements
· Provide functional consultancy on Kimble features aligned to customer’s business needs
· Comfortable in running workshop sessions with customer personnel who range from Exec to Operational level
· Carry out Kimble configuration in line with requirements
· Perform Quality Assurance checks for Kimble Implementations
· Improve, develop and share best practices with team members
· Evolve methods & tools to increase delivery efficiency
· Work closely with Support and Product Teams
· Minimum of 7 years in the software / services industry with a minimum of 4 years in the role of Functional Consultant
· Extensive experience in the implementation of Enterprise software, ideally cloud-based
· Experience of working for a Professional Services / Consulting company with a sound understanding of the underlying business model and business processes
· Demonstrated ability to communicate, present and influence credibly and effectively at all levels of the organization, including C-level
· Ability to embrace change, new challenges and learning – you will need to become an expert in deploying Kimble PSA solution in a fast-paced environment
· Knowledge of the Salesforce Force.com platform is desirable but not mandatory
· Willingness to travel (mostly within the UK)
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· Self-starter, highly motivated and a good team player
· Passion for consultancy and customer service
· High sense of operational excellence, disciplined working and effective time management
· Competitive basic salary commensurate with experience
· Performance related bonus
· Family private medical insurance
· Income protection insurance (75% of Basic Salary)
· Life cover
· A pension contribution equivalent to 3% of Basic Salary
· 25 days holiday
· Applicants must have the right to live and work in the country for which they are applying
· Kimble operates pre-employment background checking