The Kimble Product
Kimble is the keystone of the new service economy. Our cloud-based Professional Services Automation (PSA) software helps services organizations kick-start growth and cultivate best practice across business processes.
Our Foresight Analytics enable executive teams to plan future business performance, while Intelligent Insights help operational teams manage day-to-day resource allocation and project management.
- Drive real-time forecasting of revenue, margin and cash flow
- Guide users towards key actions that need attention
- Provide instant visibility into key metrics
Kimble’s Proposal Modeler scopes your future projects, with comprehensive plans that factor in resource effort, margin and expenses. All billing models can be supported.
- Fully integrated with CRM, allowing seamless forecasting of existing and pipeline projects
- Use templates to apply predefined team profiles and work breakdown structures
- Align sales and delivery teams around one view of the project
Kimble’s Resource Planning includes pipeline capacity, in addition to live assignments, allowing greater insight into future demands on your resource pool.
- Easily find the best fit for an assignment based on required skills and availability matching
- Maximize utilization using Kimble’s combined view of pipeline and in-flight projects
- See and proactively take action on upcoming gaps in capacity
Kimble supports all service delivery methods from Waterfall to Agile, providing real-time projected effort, costs and margins. Intelligent Insights drive the priority actions for the business.
- Surface key risks and issues before they happen, driving consistency and protecting profitability
- Get a real-time view of actual and forecast effort with interactive engagement and portfolio dashboards
- Increase timesheet compliance through suggested time entries
Kimble’s Billing Engine guarantees no revenue leakage and ensures all revenue is invoiced at the earliest possible opportunity to maximize cash flow and reduce debt.
- Track and burn down purchase orders so that invoices are undisputed and paid promptly
- Generate invoices with ease, either through a step-by-step process or automatically via batch processes
- Streamline month end processes, finalizing actual revenues and costs while forecasts update automatically
Connecting and collaborating with your customers during project delivery improves outcomes and builds stronger customer relationships.
- Provide a portal for your customers to review project progress and approve time, expenses and invoices
- Share only the information you want while being able to collaborate on all appropriate documents
- Allow customers to easily request new resource assignments where framework agreements are in place
What is Professional Services Automation software?
PSA software provides the operational framework required to run a connected and efficient services business
Kimble PSA puts service delivery at the heart of your business
Kimble’s Professional Services Automation solution acts like a GPS and guides users to navigate the most cost-effective route from profiling potential revenue in the pipeline to reporting revenue recognition and performance after time entry is complete.
Kimble focuses users’ efforts on more productive, high-value activities and aligns teams around essential processes that maximize billable time and protect project margins.
Arrange a personalized demoRequest Demo
“With Kimble, we are seeing the transparency and information base we need for proper management of our business, as well as the basis for developing our Professional Services”View All Case Studies
Kimble ranks as the best PSA software in G2’s Momentum GridRead More
Kimble is a Salesforce AppExchange Premier Partner
Kimble is the only intelligent PSA application on the Salesforce platform. Embedded with Sales Cloud (Salesforce CRM), the app offers category-leading capabilities in revenue forecasting and revenue recognition, resource planning, project management, billing, and mobile time and expense entry.
Kimble’s Analyzers embed Salesforce Einstein technology in Kimble, giving you the tools to easily and quickly surface, then drill into, complex resourcing and delivery data.
Many Kimble customers benefit from easy integration with Salesforce’s own products and with other Independent Software Vendor (ISV) applications to provide a best of breed solution for their business.