- Kimble Ranked Best Professional Services Automation Software in G2 Crowd’s Spring 2017 Grid℠
Kimble Ranked Best Professional Services Automation Software in G2 Crowd’s Spring 2017 Grid℠
Kimble Applications Blows Past Competition with Highest Satisfaction Score and Highest G2 Score
BOSTON – May 25, 2017 – Kimble, the global leader in professional services automation (PSA), today announced its software is ranked No. 1 in G2 Crowd’s Spring 2017 Grid℠ for Professional Services Automation Software. Kimble also received the highest customer satisfaction score among competitive PSA products with an average rating of 4.3 out of 5 stars.
Through an algorithm to calculate customer satisfaction (based on user reviews) and scale (based on market share, vendor size and social impact), G2 Crowd determines the best PSA software. According to customer reviews, Kimble’s highest-rated features are budget tracking, forecasting, and resource loading/scheduling, which drove its above-average rating for ease of use.
“Until now we’ve taken a more conservative approach to marketing to focus on the further development of our software, but that hasn’t stopped our customers from spreading the good word,” said Sean Hoban, CEO of Kimble Applications. “Users are clearly responding positively to the value Kimble adds, and that’s a sure sign that we have something unique within the market.”
Kimble’s G2 ranking comes on the heels of its newest product update, intelligent PSA, which utilizes augmented intelligence features such as best practice recommendations and streamlined project management. Kimble is the first and only AI-enabled PSA solution, as this advanced technology is not available with competitors such as FinancialForce or NetSuite. The introduction of augmented intelligence capabilities showcases Kimble’s commitment to innovation.
“Kimble has the highest G2 Score of all PSA products which is why they have been identified as ‘High Performer’ in or Spring 2017 Professional Service Automation Grid Report,” said Mitch Lieberman, director of research, G2 Crowd. “We see Kimble as a driving force in the PSA category and their rankings prove customers believe the same.”
Highlights from customer reviews:
- “Prior to adopting Kimble, we assessed a number of PSA applications; the emphatic decision was to select Kimble. Without it, I question whether our growth would have been managed so smoothly. Kimble has been a great decision!”
- “You can tell that it’s been designed by people who come from a professional services background themselves as it’s perfectly set up to meet our needs.”
- “With Kimble we have a clear view of where we need to act. Our turnover will double this year. I don’t think we could have managed this without Kimble.”
- “A key differentiator of Kimble is that it is created by and for professional services users – it is a best of breed, comprehensive, end-to-end solution that helps drive visibility and planning to delivery of professional services through all phases of the delivery lifecycle.”
- “Kimble covers the full range of our activity, providing a single source of the truth, from sales, resourcing, delivery, time, expenses, invoicing and forecasting.”