Kimble Applications is pleased to announce its inclusion in The Sunday Times Tech Track 100 Ones to Watch. The list ranks Britain’s 100 private tech (TMT) companies with the fastest-growing sales over the latest three years.
- is generally owned and run by entrepreneurs
- has between 20 and 200 staff
- has average 3 year sales growth typically ranging from 40% pa to 300% pa
- has sales ranging from £5m – £50m
- Around 40% of the companies have venture capital backing
Sean Hoban, Chief Executive of Kimble Applications, comments: “We’re thrilled to be named One to Watch and it’s a testament to the efforts of our great team. We’ve had an exciting year, opening a new office in Boston, securing another round of funding from investors and appointing more senior staff as we grow, and we feel this is just the beginning. With an innovative partnership with Sage on SageLive, and our continuing relationship with Salesforce, we look forward to further growth. We truly believe we have a great product that has no equal in the professional services automation arena.”